Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello all.

So, it is past midnight. All I can think of saying is SHIT.
Over the course of this week I have started posts, deleted posts, tried to change the page color and the name of my blog a million times. And now, in the 11th hour, I have nothing to show for it except a list of Top 10 conclusions thus far in my blogging.

1. The fear of not being interesting is worse than writer's block
2. I wish I was Miranda July
3. The more I try and find a blog I actually like for the class, the more I want to scream.
4. I find blogs that are all writing and self disclosing horribly boring.
5. I will try and not be boring
6. I need to get a digital camera.
7. I think having a good blog name makes people want to find out what you are writing about. Note to self: If I choose an outlandish name I must not disappoint.
8. Apparently, many people find themselves very interesting
9. Blogs are a good way to self publish
10. I am a visually stimulated person I need to see pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment