Thursday, February 4, 2010

So many boring writers blogs

I found a blog that isn't too bad. It's called the life poetic http://thelifepoetic.wordpress.com/

The thing that stuck out for me with this blog is that it had pictures to go along with the poems. The pictures did help with enhancing the poetry and kept my attention. It was set up in a very clean manner. Picture..Poem..Picture..Poem. I clearly do not read blogs so this has been challenging for me because I don't know where to start. I keep looking on that list of poets and writers in Newpages.com. This I feel, is like finding a needle in a haystack. This journey has pushed me to think outside the box for my blog. Especially, if I plan on putting any poetry up. I am already getting bored with my own blog's straightforward nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment