Thursday, February 18, 2010

Last thing about the sno-way! situation

I wasn't much in a writing mood during the snow storm. I think there will always be a part of me that thinks of snow like when I was a kid. These were the days when we'd get off school, drink hot chocolate, and watch movies all day. It felt weird doing anything else. After awhile of just sitting and watching the snow come down, there is an uncontrollable urge to go outside. It doesn't matter if I pay my own bills, live by myself, work towards being a successful independent woman, there is nothing like snow to make you remember that majestic moment of when the first flake drops from the sky and you hope for enough to build something.

1 comment:

  1. I was the same way during the snow -- I barely did any homework or writing because I just wanted to play and shed all of my responsibilities. How many days will we get a time windfall like this before retirement, after all?

    ReplyDelete